Cambium Learning Group has released version 14 of its popular Kurzweil 1000 OCR program. The popular Windows-based scanning and optical character recognition tool now can create PDF files from extracted images and includes a host of additional improvements which we've listed below. Upgrades from any previous version remain at $125 and are available now.
Here's the list of changes as presented in the press release:
- The option to extract images into PDF files
- Recognition of PNG files
- Optical character recognition upgrades
- A new scanning mode
- An improved proofreading mechanism
- The ability to record voice notes
- Advanced editing capabilities
- Enhanced navigation within documents
No one has commented on this post.
You must be logged in to post comments.
J.J. Meddaugh is an experienced technology writer and computer enthusiast. He is a graduate of Western Michigan University with a major in telecommunications management and a minor in business. When not writing for Blind Bargains, he enjoys travel, playing the keyboard, and meeting new people.