Classifieds: Are You Interested in Working?
The National Research & Training Center on Blindness & Low Vision recently launched its first survey for the Access Technology (AT) in the Workplace study. We are recruiting people with blindness or low vision (age 21+) who are not working but are interested in working to be part of a multi-year study about AT use.
Why should you participate?
• Your opinions are needed. You’ll help identify gaps in AT, which our technology company partners, including Microsoft, Google, OrCam, Vispero, Aira, and HumanWare are interested in!
• You can make a difference. Findings will allow us to make recommendations for AT users, VR professionals, AT specialists, and employers.
• You can learn from others. We’ll share study results directly with you and you’ll have the chance to learn from other study group members.
We want to know YOUR thoughts and experiences! Participation will involve completing two surveys, one now and one in 2023. Some questions we will seek answers to are:
• What AT do you most commonly use?
• How do you decide whether to use a specific AT?
• What are your technology challenges?
• What tools do you need that aren’t currently available?
Want to have your voice heard and help us with our study? Complete our pre-screening survey online or call 662-325-2001 to schedule an appointment for a telephone screening. Link: https://msstate.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0p5lzFBaDDIqT9I?source=6
Contact Michele McDonnall (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions.Category: Miscellaneous