Classifieds: WordPress Group Course Announcement
Have you ever wanted to build your own Website but you lack the skills to do so? My WordPress course that just launched may be the perfect opportunity for you to build an amazing website that you can share with the world.
This will be a 10 week course being taught live on zoom Tuesdays 7:00 eastern, 6:00 central, 5:00 mountain, and 4:00 pacific.
What You Will Learn
The course is a 10 week course starting from the beginning and working to create your own website. We will start October 5 and going for 10 weeks every Tuesday 7:00 eastern for 2 hours each week. In addition, accessibility will be taught and heavily focused on with instruction for people who are users of assistive technologies. By the end of this course students will:
• Understand what WordPress is and the different versions.
• Explain the different elements needed to get a website online.
• Understand the difference between domain and hosting.
• Explain the types of Web Hosting and what is the best for the website they want to build.
• Understand how cPanel works and be able to do basic operations
• Understand how to install WordPress using 1-click installers.
• Be able to do post install steps like enable auto updates.
• Disable comments and change other important site settings.
• Be able to explain the differences between a plugin and a theme
• Be able to install Generate Press theme on website.
• Be able to go into the site customizer and add menu and set static homepage
• Understand the steps to keep your website secure
• Understand how to add forms to your website using Gravity Forms.
• Use updraft+ to backup your website
• Be able to use Rank Math for SEO to become more visible to search engines.
• Use Jetpack plugin and learn about features.
• Use site kit to install analytics on your website.
• Understand how to make your website Visually presentable
The price is $300 for the course.
If interested, please visit courses.tayloraccess.com to enroll
We also had an amazing event where we launched it and answered questions.
The link to the event is
Feel free to subscribe as well, as I produce weekly content.
email: firstname.lastname@example.org phone: 2692135087 you can also schedule an appointment with me at http://taylorarndt.com/book-an-appointment/Category: Accessories