Valentine's day is right around the corner, as in this Saturday. And if you haven't found a gift yet, you better get to it! Looking for a last minute Valentine's day gift to let your sweetheart know just how you feel about them? Satisfy your lover's sweet tooth with some yummy chocolate goodies! Here are our favorite picks of the finest Valentine's day chocolate gifts that can be ordered from Amazon and shipped straight to your door within a matter of days.
Note: Be sure to check shipping times for your location, especially if you need something by Saturday. Not all items are always available from Amazon Prime sellers.
- Grand Ghirardelli Chocolate Gift Basket, $35.99 via Wine.com - The ultimate gift set for chocolate lovers includes premium truffles, a hot cocoa mix, a creamy devotion bar, dark chocolate squares and milk chocolate squares with caramel.
- Godiva Chocolatier Ultimate Dessert Truffles Gift Box, $32.00 – If your Valentine is a fan of truffles, they'll love indulging their taste buds with these tasty treats.
- Hershey's Valentine's Milk Chocolate XOXO Bar, $7.47 plus Shipping – Show your love with the sweetness of a fun shaped chocolate bar like this one that spells out XOXO which stands for hugs and kisses.
- Lindor Lindt Valentine Chocolate Love Gift Box, $20.34 – Melt your Valentine's heart with this gift box that comes with 50 assorted flavors of Lindt's most loved chocolates.
- Hershey's Pot of Gold Assorted Milk and Dark Chocolate Valentine's Heart Box, $16.11 – He or she will feel they've hit the jackpot falling in love with you after they receive this fabulous heart shaped gift box full of delectable chocolates.
- Godiva Chocolatier Valentine's Day Chocolate Heart Box, $30.00 – A Valentine's day gift box full of lush Belgian chocolates fit for the king or a queen in your life!
- Ferrero Rocher Heart Gift Box, $18.23 – He or she will love the smoothness of Ferrero Rocher chocolates with just the right amount of crunch from the tiny hazelnut located inside.
Submitted by user Twocakes.Category: Articles
No one has commented on this post.
You must be logged in to post comments.
J.J. Meddaugh is an experienced technology writer and computer enthusiast. He is a graduate of Western Michigan University with a major in telecommunications management and a minor in business. When not writing for Blind Bargains, he enjoys travel, playing the keyboard, and meeting new people.