Accessible Apps has released another free update to the Chicken Nugget Twitter client for Windows. Version 4.3 was largely necessitated by some changes from Twitter's API in how tweets are displayed. Some parts of a tweet, such as a picture or quoted tweet, no longer count in the 140 character limit, allowing for slightly longer tweets to be written in these situations. Version 4.3 accounts for this change and also includes some other improvements. You can download version 4.3 from the source link below, and look at the complete changelog after the jump.
• Support for Twitter's new-style tweets
• Support for attaching quoted tweet URLs as new-style tweets, meaning you can use all 140-characters in a quoted tweet
• Made the visible UI again follow the speech UI per user request
• Fixed conversation timelines to honor their mute setting.
• Improved translation coverage for native controls like OK buttons.
• Added support for new-style Audioboom links
• Added more languages to the spellchecker
• Note: This release requires a database upgrade if you are running a previous version of the software. This upgrade will be automatically performed, but the application may take a little while to start up the first time.
No one has commented on this post.
You must be logged in to post comments.
J.J. Meddaugh is an experienced technology writer and computer enthusiast. He is a graduate of Western Michigan University with a major in telecommunications management and a minor in business. When not writing for Blind Bargains, he enjoys travel, playing the keyboard, and meeting new people.